AIM Ecycling, LLC
Environmental, Health & Safety Policy
AIM Ecycling, LLC (AIM) is committed to create a safe workplace, and to utilize resources to ecologically recycle excess and obsolete electronic components and e-waste materials, including specific focus materials. AIM offers e-waste solutions to household, commercial and private businesses, as well as government entities to minimize adverse environmental impact; all in compliance with local, state, and federal environmental regulations along with adherence to the Responsible Recycling (R2:2013) Standard.
AIM abides by a “zero adverse impact to our environment” and “zero landfill” policies for all e-waste through the “reuse, recovery, recycle” hierarchy of electronic parts. AIM is committed to accomplish the goals stated below by implementing the following:
1. Ensure compliance with all existing laws and regulations and any other requirements to achieve the highest environmental standards while caring for the health, safety and well-being of our employees and community partners
2. Reduce adverse environmental impacts to our community through pollution prevention and reuse-recycling procedures
3. Use the Environmental Health and Safety Management System to achieve continuous improvement in all activities
4. Follow documented procedures and work instructions designed to increase operational efficiency while reducing pollution
5. Provide the framework for establishing and reviewing environmental, health & safety targets and objectives
6. Ensure that the EHSMS and this Policy are communicated to all employees, clients, vendors, subcontractors and other interested parties
7. Provide effective and immediate response to an emergency situation to minimize potentially adverse environmental impacts
8. Prevent workplace injuries and ill health
9. Increase client satisfaction
10. Ensure that this Policy is regularly reviewed and amended as necessary for continuing sustainability and employee health & safety
AIM recognizes that the protection of the environment and worker health & safety are shared responsibilities, and that it requires cooperation between employees and top management. AIM will continually improve the environmental performance through responsible recycling practices. This will include setting goals, taking into consideration our business, financial, operational, and legal requirements as well as the views of interested parties.
By meeting these objectives, AIM Ecycling will become a more efficient and environmentally conscious organization while improving work safety for its employees.
Changes to this Policy will be triggered by any changes in process, items accepted, scope, locations or corrective action(s).