For Cleaner Safer Neighborhoods
2020 Drop Off Refuse & Recycling
OPEN TO CITY OF TOLEDO RESIDENTS
Click link above for PDF.
- Electronic Waste: NO TVS & CRT MONITORS or APPLIANCES
- 10 Tires (on or off the rim): NO COMMERICIAL TIRES
- Document Recycling
- Donation Trailer: Houseware goods, Clothing (wearable or unwearable), toys
- Bulky Items and Refuse: NO TVS, AIR CONDITIONING UNITS, REFRIGERATORS/FREEZERS, OR LARGE APPLIANCES
- Latex Paint ($1/Gallon)
- Household Hazardous Waste (available only at events in RED)
All events are from 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.
July 25, 2020 – Manhattan Plaza, 525-701 E. Manhattan Blvd. (Councilman Riley)
August 8, 2020 – Deveaux School, 2620 W. Sylvania Avenue
August 22, 2020 – Longfellow Elementary School, 1955 W. Laskey Road
September 9th, 2020 – The Toledo Zoo, 2 Hippo Way (Councilman Cherry)
September 12, 2020 – Good Shepherd Church, 3934 W. Laskey Road (Councilman Melden)
September 26, 2020 – Whitmer High School, 5601 Clegg Drive (Councilman Delaney)
November 14, 2020 – Maumee Valley Habitat for Humanity ReStore, 1310 Conant Street, Maumee, Ohio 43537 (*The event is only from 10am to 2pm)
October 3rd, 2020 – Women of the Old West End, address TBD
In partnership with AIM Ecycling, American Paint Recyclers, Goodwill, Salvation Army, Gateway Recycling, and Envirotire.